Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ten Things I Love About the Chesapeake

Today we will formally leave the waters of the Chesapeake Bay. While I am anxious to travel north, I am very sad to be departing the Chesapeake waters of which I have fallen in love. Since arriving here last July, we have travelled north,south,east and west across as much of the water as possible. We tried to see as much as we could but there are still lots and lots of places that went unseen.

To help me remember the sights, sounds and tastes of this past year I have put together my list of the top ten things I love about the Chesapeake:

# 10 No Spiders for Captain Mark

Isn't this a great picture of no spiders?!


# 9 Lighthouses








# 8 Warships




# 7 Utz Potato Chips




# 6 Washington DC






# 5 Birds of a Feather




# 4 WaWa




# 3 Virginia








# 2 Wonderful Rivers





# 1 Crabs

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Great post!! How are you? Haven't seen you on Rav? Have you left Philly yet?