Monday, May 4, 2009

Blogetiquette

I do not think that "blogetiquette" is really a word but it is the closest that I can come to explain what I am about to do. In advance I apologize becuase I realize that I am going to drive blog purist over the edge but I simply have no other options.

Last fall when it was time to leave the boat in Virginia I was so burnt out from writing the blog and having my laptop literally glued to my thighs that I was not sure that I would ever be able to write another episode of the Lolligag Adventures. All I wanted to do was put me on a couch in front of a television set and knit for the rest of my life. Watching television is not my favorite past time, so you know that my mind was muddled beyond blogging words. SO, what I am going to do is write a blog recap for each of the months that we were back in Indiana retroactively but I will date them as if they had really happened in real time. What this means is that if you wish to find out what we did during the winter months you will need to scroll backward from today's entry.

No comments: