Friday, May 30, 2008

May This and That

These are some things that I wanted to share but they did not seem to fit into a blog entry by themselves so I have grouped them all there..

I found it interesting how the telephones ran through the Georgia marshlands and then under the ICW to the other side:





A shrimper at work:





My herb garden is growing nicely:



A place and ride just for us:





Just before reaching Isle of Hope, we saw this Osprey Nest with babies. I love that my camera was able to capture the pictures in such a rapid secession. I think if we had delayed any longer Mother Bird would have come after me…



Captain Mark trying to look grumpy:



AND at long last, we found Lolligag's father:



This is how Captain Mark leaves the lines on deck:



This is how the deck monkey leaves the lines on deck:

No comments: