Sunday, April 27, 2008

This and That


Goody: Terry and I were not able to make it to Snook's per your recommendation but I took a picture of it on our way to the fuel dock in Marco.


Eleanor: These are the seashells that we collected in Sanibel.




One cool dude on his way to the dinghy dock.



And maybe someday he can drive the Smorgasboat.





If you take this


and add a wine that only a knitter would drink



while listening to



Radio Free Cuba, you get this


the finished Carol Anderson Tunic sweater



Where we left a whole lot of money


Once there were three men in a tub...I did not take this picture nor was I even in Florida when it was taken, but I love it just the same = P Dock Dudes!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Madeline gets her love of leopard print from you....

Linda Ellis said...

I guess I would agree...the apple does not fall far from the tree