Saturday, March 8, 2008

Not for the queasy

Well, the yeas (and David) have it, so here are the pictures of my finger. When we took these pictures yesterday, it was six weeks following the accident and five weeks since the reconstructive surgery that was performed at the Indiana Hand Center. I think the healing is coming along very nicely. As soon as we are in a larger city with a hand surgeon, I will make an appointment to see if the pin is ready to be removed. I seem to have full sensation in my finger and have been doing my physical therapy exercises faithfully so I also have very good finger movement without too much pain.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK: I was one that voted "NO", but, I admit that having seen it, you look better than I imagined, so, I guess I am glad I saw it. Thank goodness for quick action, great doctors and luck. Keep getting better. Kathie