Monday, November 12, 2007

November 12 Back Home Again in Indiana

We rented a car to return home to Indiana. Captain Mark figured that it would take us about twelve hours if we drove straight through, which is what we did. It was nice to be home and to sleep in one's own bed – not that the bed on the boat is at all bad, but there is something special about one’s own bed in one’s own home on land.

I have big plans for my time back in the Midwest and I will share them with you in another blog entry. What I will be doing during my Christmas vacation is so special that it desires its very own blog story.




Mark will relax, play piano, relax, plan/plot out the next leg of our journey, relax, watch Indiana University basketball, relax, Christmas shop and relax while he is home.

By request, I am planning to continue the blog entries while we are in the Midwest but probably not on a daily basis. Once we resume the actual adventures in January however I will again keep a daily log of our journey.

No comments: